Trip letters

Trip letters for Friday’s trip must be returned tomorrow please. We currently don’t have enough parent volunteers to be able to go on the trip so if you are able to come, please ensure you tick the form.

A decision will be made tomorrow about whether the trip will go ahead, depending on whether we have more volunteers. If we can go ahead, parents that have volunteered will receive a risk assessment tomorrow which must be read before Friday.

Many thanks

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s